Congratulations To The President!



I'm proud to say that I made a cake for the FIRST woman president to be elected in to the Shamrock Club of Columbus. :) Congratulations!

Every sculpted cake is a new experience, but this one was a doozy. I make cakes on the side.  So what does that mean? That I have a 'real job' which has to come first. Fortunately, I get to work from home often. Unfortunately... it seems that the larger the cake order, the more likely it is I will have to work away from home and at the office. Funny how that works. 

This cake was no exception. I got called in to work twice this week and got called out to WEST VIRGINIA the other day. (To help the bf. He owes me...) SO - this cake got all of my attention in the wee-hours of the night. Pulling one solid all-nighter out of me and a couple very late nights. 

I'm proud, but I'm glad it's over! Now it's time to REST! To view more photos, check out my photo gallery!


0 comments:

Post a Comment