Impromtu Recipe Share

Like This!

Hi ladies and gents!


I have been on a big strawberry kick lately. I think it's because I'm hoping it will make summer come faster if I start eating them more. Anyways, I didn't set this up with the intention to share the recipe but it's so easy, I thought what the heck! So, below is a super quick recipe for Strawberry Buttercream. Originally found it on MyRecipes.com. Although I've tweaked it just slightly. It's dElish. 


Hey, maybe if we ALL start eating more strawberries... it WILL help the warm weather to come faster! Maybe? ...Please?



Step One:
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 20 seconds or until fluffy. 


Step Two:
Add powdered sugar and chopped strawberries, beating at low speed until creamy. (Add more sugar if frosting is too thin, or add strawberries if too thick.)


Step Three (Optional):
Add non-pareils on top of your frosting. Because they're adorable! Duhhh. ;)


PS: Yes, this recipe has been added to the Recipe Box for future reference.

FaceTweet it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment