.:RECIPE o' THE MONTH:. PHOTOS!

Some of you may remember this month's Recipe?? The Rum Baby Cakes?? Well, I told you I wasn't going to post photos from the magazine (for fear of setting expectations too high). Instead, I was going to wait until I made them myself. Welp... here they are! 










They were soooo yummy, and easy to make. If you haven't tried the recipe yet, I suggest you do so.


While they were still hot from the oven, I wrapped them up and made individual deliveries to some loved ones as a nice little surprise. :) They were pretty pleased (see 'pleased' expression below for proof!)


One for my boyfriend's mom: Surprise! Happy Mother's Day!




One for my super sweets-loving friend Beth:



Maybe this is something I'll start doing with my recipe o' the month! Start making surprise sample deliveries?? Hhmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment